Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Is advertising for me?

Today while driving i saw a big hoarding on one of the busy traffic junctions. I always tend to sing songs when I am cought as usual in such traffic jams. Today a new hoarding had come up on the junction and I was just wondering "How would I have conceptualized the idea of selling paints".

As I started driving, started thinking of some tag lines for the paint ideas. 2 of them that I could think of...
Every mood has its color when it is "NEROLAC/ASIAN PAINTS...."

Har din hein holi "NEROLAC/ASIAN PAINTS..." ke saath

Am I ready to set foot onto advertising field?....WONDERINGGGGGGGGGGG

3 comments:

Shirsha said...

good one...
though a little downside to advertising field, the first few yrs come with less pay, lots of work, and not always creative work, etc
But this was really good!

Thejasree said...

Thank you...
When i prepare my resume ill state u as a reference..:-)

Hiral Shah said...

Hey Teju, Good one! implement yr idea now!

You never told apart from dancing you are good in painting and thinking and expressing.....

keep up doing such good work!

you may like to visit my non-technical blog: www.hirals.wordpress.com