Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zoobi Dobi Zobi Dobi Param Pa....

A long wait reading the reviews, watching the previews and finally I gave myself a bollywood treat watching 3 IDIOTS!!!!!
Humming my way day and night,
Zoobi Doobi Zooobi doobi param paaaaa...
Humko tho hein rahein banati, Woh kudko hi rahe banata, Girtha Sambhaltha masti mein phirtha tha woh....
I realize running behind dreams kind of movies have always been my favourite. Chinnari Mutta was the first movie of such influence on me.
Watching such movies in theatre I convince myself to whisper YES..I will pursue my passion. Then another famous question haunts what's my passion?
The one reason why students don't pursue what they like could be because their passion is unexplored.
If a kid has a painter inside him he should have been given a Brush,
If a kid has a potter inside him he should have been given clay,
If a kid has a designer inside him he should have been given sketch book,
If a kid has a photographer inside him he should have been given pin hole camera,

The key would be to let each of try to pursue our hobby as profession. I guess this would be a right way.....................

No comments: