Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Clean and Clear

As i walk down the street,
Starting with nothing on my mind,
Motionless like the surface of the lake,
Confined within the boundaries,
I try to see what is ahead of me,
Will a strong breeze stir me up,
Will wicked memories break me to pieces,
Will I hear the sound of my heart breaking,
Will I find myself stuck in a empty spot,
Will I learn to smile away all my fears,
Will I dare to realize my dreams,
Never are these things clean and clear....
But taking pleasure in each moment of my living is what i think I am clear off......

3 comments:

Shishir said...

Tat was a neat distinction between clean n clear...Good tat was a really good one even though u don find much rhyme in it.....

coolkrishnan said...

good one.
poetic. dreamy.

Write more.

Unknown said...

Egjactly! being unclear about things is no good.. concentrate on them only if your intention is to clarify them.. and not to fret about them :)