Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Flying Cloud

When the sun is murmering to me "See you tomorrow"..
orange rays are peeping through the edge of clouds..
birds chirping are their wayback home..
I see the clouds flying past me..

I shut my eyes..
And see a misty looking beautiful cloud land near me..
Stepping my foot on it I hear the cloud saying..
Lets start the magical journey..
I will show u the world..
And the cloud flew..
I could hear the sound of the wind..

As the cloud flew..

I flew high and high..
And things below me seemed insignificant..
Small things which i thought were huge..
And i just thought..
Isn't it beautifull!!!!

I saw the birds greeting me..
I could feel the rumble of the leaves..
I could touch the golden rays on the sun..
I saw the moon bidding adieu to the sun..
And i just thought..
Isn't it beautifull!!!!

The whole world seemed to be painted in colors..
I could touch the other clouds..
I could feel the color blue..
which i just admired when i gazed at the sky..
I could see the river which felt like silver stream..
And i just thought..
Isn't it beautifull!!!!

A dream which i want to feel every evening..
Hey cloud if ur listening to me..
Do land near me..
Ill then say..
Isn't it beautifull!!!!....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dunno abt the cloud and what all you can see after getting atop... but these lines are really beautiful... nice one :)

coolkrishnan said...

Beautiful !
Dream on...

Shilpa said...

hey cute one ya.... :)